Zero Gravity ep. 1 Zero Gravity ep. 1

Cool!

Ooh, nice! I like this one.

The animation is great, and I loved the humor! For a completely improvised script, it was entertaining. Also, the voice acting was pretty good for a first attempt! I suggest you project your voice a bit more though, and try creating a separate style of voice for each character.

For a first in the series, though, it's great! I look forward to your later installments!

Tales of the Oak Sage ep1 Tales of the Oak Sage ep1

Whoa, promising!

I definitely see a lot of potential in this. The art style is great, and the music shockingly fits VERY well with it. I hope you continue to use the 8-bit style in the next episodes!

The only complaint I have is that the animation seems a little rushed at times. For example, you used a lot of motion tweens in places where it would've looked much better if you did it by hand(for example, the sage's walking animation, and the part where he tilts the bag upside down to get the stones, etc).

For a first in the series, though, it's great! I can't wait to see the next one! :D

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Oh man!

HUGE improvement over the original! Man, the "Dad" character is even funnier than ever. I just love all of the over-the-top moves he does in his epic quest to fulfill his daily tasks. The animation is superb as well. If work was as action-packed as this, life would be amazing.

Can't wait to see more! :D

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Oh man!

Egorapter, as of this point, this is probably the greatest single thing you have ever created. This tops the original MGA in just about every way possible. Your voice acting skills have improved immensely(and have made me jealous), the art style is much more refined, and the humor is even more over-the-top and awesome. I'm afraid there are no complaints from me.

I can't wait to see your next big creation!

"Cryptic metaphor!"