Zero Gravity ep. 1 Zero Gravity ep. 1

Cool!

Ooh, nice! I like this one.

The animation is great, and I loved the humor! For a completely improvised script, it was entertaining. Also, the voice acting was pretty good for a first attempt! I suggest you project your voice a bit more though, and try creating a separate style of voice for each character.

For a first in the series, though, it's great! I look forward to your later installments!

Tales of the Oak Sage ep1 Tales of the Oak Sage ep1

Whoa, promising!

I definitely see a lot of potential in this. The art style is great, and the music shockingly fits VERY well with it. I hope you continue to use the 8-bit style in the next episodes!

The only complaint I have is that the animation seems a little rushed at times. For example, you used a lot of motion tweens in places where it would've looked much better if you did it by hand(for example, the sage's walking animation, and the part where he tilts the bag upside down to get the stones, etc).

For a first in the series, though, it's great! I can't wait to see the next one! :D

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Oh man!

HUGE improvement over the original! Man, the "Dad" character is even funnier than ever. I just love all of the over-the-top moves he does in his epic quest to fulfill his daily tasks. The animation is superb as well. If work was as action-packed as this, life would be amazing.

Can't wait to see more! :D

8-Bit Spaceship 8-Bit Spaceship

Hm, neat!

This really reminds me of something 8-Bit Weapon would do, with more variation and more ambience! I could see this being used on a main menu for a game or something.

Overall, nicely composed. I don't see any major problems as far as the arrangement goes. I love the simple nature of it, too. Keep it up! :)

HarraH responds:

Thanks! The biggest problem I had when making this song was actually its arrangement. I'm glad that it turned out okay. I don't know any music theory so I kinda of try and work it out by ear and think "Okay, what should I put in text, how should I get this riff to travel smoothly to the next riff etc." but because I don't really know what I'm doing sometimes I worry that it just sounds like a collection of riffs with no backbone.

I'm glad it turned out good :D

The Sad End The Sad End

Beautiful, and very well-composed!

Ah, finally, something original on the audio portal! (All those crappy game midi uploads ripped from vgmusic.com are pissing me off.)

Firstly, it's a very well-composed piece. It could potentially bring tears! The arrangement itself is ALMOST there. Needs a little more work to really evoke the sadness from your audience. Sadly, this piece is really only marred by the low-quality samples. But that can be easily fixed with a really good piano soundfont! :) (Or you can just record yourself playing a real piano)

Overall, great job! Can't wait to hear more from you! :)

A Brief Intermission A Brief Intermission

Ooh!

A very soothing ambient piece! The synths you used in the background with the drums fit the piece very well. I could picture this being used as a menu theme for a game.

My only complaint is that it doesn't really branch off into much else. I know it's supposed to be an interlude, but a little more variety in the piece couldn't hurt.

Great job though!